Welcome Freshman Football Parents and Players
The information provided is the same information you would have received at the mandatory meeting. Our Football Program is structured for success!
This requires effort from student athletes, coaches, parents, and Boosters to do their part to be successful!
Requirements for Student Athletes and Parents
- Students must get a sport physical before they begin summer football; 6/01
- Students must complete the online clearance registration.
- VISIT https://www.homecampus.com/login
- Steps to GET CLEARED are on the ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PAGE
- Visit the calendar/forms page to download physical forms and online clearance registration directions, as well as stay informed on upcoming events.
- Players must show up to practice on time and prepared. This means in the proper clothing and bring water to drink.
- If a player is going to miss practice or be late, they must text the head coach to let him know.
- Players will participate in all fundraising & events put on by the football program. All freshman players are required to work in the snack bar for 2 home games. (Entrance for that game is free)
- Freshman parents are responsible to work one snack bar shift for a home game. 5pm -9 pm (entrance for that game is free) Please check the website for the varsity home game schedule and text your name and which date you would like to sign up for to your freshman representative. You will receive a group text from your representative before the season begins.
- Parents are responsible to "LIKE US" on one of our social media platforms and download the Band App Information on fundraising, events, and banquets will be posted there.
- It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed. You can always contact the head coach, your freshman parent representative or any member of the Booster Club if you have questions.
- Order your Spirit Pack. Students need 2 practice shirts, black shorts, and a performance t-shirt. The rest of the items in the spirit pack are optional. The store will open 2 separate times, once in May and another in June for purchase of practice items. A link will be added when the store opens.
- The online store will contain all athletic gear needed for practice. Fan gear items will be available for purchase through a different on-line store that opens right before the season begins. Forward link to family or friends so they can purchase their gear too.
- If parents are interested in joining our Booster Club, please reach out to any member. We would love to have you.
- Hablamos español y le ayudaremos a responder cualquier pregunta
Questions? Email, text or call any of our booster members:
Veronica Milliman (626) 674-2637
Jen B. (310) 721-8679
Lina Ramirez (909)247-8303